Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Almost Done with the Move!

I am happy (and relieved) to say that the grey moving boxes have been completely emptied-out! They are ready for pick-up, and now all Javi and I have to do is sort out and stow away the stuff that was in them in an organized fashion. My Aunt and Uncle are visiting this weekend, so Javi and I have a goal to make the place look marvelous before they arrive :D I know for sure we can do it! Javi and I make a great team!

By the way, for those of you who are moving, we strongly recommend Movers not Shakers. They are reasonably-priced and are very efficient. We felt very safe with the movers. They took excellent care of our stuff. Kudos to Richard Hughes and to Akbar and his team!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Glad to hear you´re almost done, Kristine! I got you a little something today for your housewarming. Hopefully, it won´t break on the way back from Mexico!

Anonymous said...

Movers not Shakers, what a fantastic name for a moving company!!

K said...

Indeed it is, John!
Glad to see you here, visiting my blog!

When are you REALLY going to come and visit us? :) Don't tell me you're going to visit Manila again without even making plans to visit New York first!