Sunday, October 26, 2008

Presenting: Noel's Movie Trailer!!!

Hello, All! I am still alive, but have not been wanting to look at a computer screen whenever I get home - hence, the hiatus. But since I have very exciting news for everyone, I MUST make an entry.

My amazingly talented brother-in-law can finally show us the trailer of the movie he has been working on for the past 2 years. And I am more than proud to present it here in my blog!

Noel did the backgrounds, the 3-headed monster, and the Mom. Check-it-out!



And here is the movie's website: http://www.therpgmovie.com/. Click on the arrow on the notebook, then click on each character, and you'll see them come to life!

The website isn't complete yet, and the movie isn't set to come out until next year, so Javi and I have a few more months to wait in suspense before it finally comes out. When it does, I'm throwing some sort of celebration!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Very cool! Is this going to come to the US?

K said...

Hi Holly! Thanks for leaving a comment again!

It may or may not come to the US... depends on whether anyone from here wants to invest in it.

But I'm hoping they'll dub the whole thing in English so I can buy several copies and share it with everyone here! :D

Anonymous said...

Kris this is great!! Makes one feel very proud to be Pinoy!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! Congratulations, Noel! Thank you, Kris and Javi for
sharing this with us. Wow!