Monday, March 30, 2009

Old Photos

At the airport with Javi
Well, they're not really old... just photos I looked through after having just remembered that I still have a Multiply site. Most of these photos are from 2 and a half years ago, when I had just arrived from Manila. I suppose I've been a little more sentimental and getting homesick more often lately since I found out that my sister and mom are coming to visit (unfortunately, my dad has to stay at home and take care of business).

Lately, I've been searching for NYC tours and recalling how I first felt when I was being taken around the city by Javi. It has been 2 years since Kim and my mom have been here, and they only stayed in NY for a few days, so I'm guessing they will have the same feeling of excitement and amazement as I did 2 and a half years ago.

I'm so excited!!!

Greely Square - my very first day in Manhattan! Javi took me shopping for fall clothes - including a thicker jacket!

Columbus Circle / Fordham University - I wanted to see where I was supposed to have given my talk on Children's Fantasy Lit.

Dylan's Candy Shop - of course Javi had to show me this place... I remember how he enjoyed being here more than I did ;) I just liked all the colors!!!

No comments: