Wednesday, April 30, 2008

From my Sister's Camera

How could I have forgotten to post a picture of one of the major reasons why I was so excited to visit Manila? Nugget!

I got this lovable imp of a dog for my sister on her 9th birthday, and he has managed to be the center of our family's conversations time and time again. This cute and lovable, stretched-out ball of black fur has a stubbed tail - verifying that he is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi (by the vet!).

We decided to name him Nugget for two reasons:

1. His original owner (the dog breeder) named him "Nog-nog" (which is somehow a shorter version of sunog, which means "burnt"). Apparently, he was the only puppy in his litter with a black body and white paws - his siblings were white with black paws. Awwwww.

2. Kim's favorite snack at the time? Chicken nuggets.

Speaking of Kim, here are pictures of the young lady and I in Dunkin' Donuts.



This set of pictures reminds me of those old Photo-Me booths!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

But the Nugget part: :D
NUGGY BOYY. He stinks now though. :| Oh well, he's still adorable.
Didn't you give him to me for my tenth birthday? :| If not, OH MY, I really am getting older. How terrible!

Anonymous said...

I just researched on the Pembroke Welsh Corgi in Wikipedia, AND IT'S SOOOOO ADORABLE. SLKDJF;ALWKEHROW2!!!!!!!3LKRJH2;!!!!! I wanna squish it! Anyway, it's like Dani's dogs. Hahaha.

I never knew that story! The "only-burnt-one" story! HOW ADORABLE. :D Nugget's special. :D

Anonymous said...

:O NUGGET DESCENDED FROM VIKING DOGS! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

He's also a Swedish descendant! AWWWW!!
British royalty would love him. :D
AWWW...