Saturday, April 19, 2008

Opa!! Cyma in Shangri-La

Cyma is a favorite in Boracay - one of the best beach spots in the Philipines.

In late 2006, Cyma opened a branch in Shangri-La Mall, Mandaluyong, and is as much as a favorite of mall-goers as it is of beach-goers.

The food was very rich in flavor - a little too much, for my taste. Then again, you have to consider that I had been on the plane for 21 hours... my palate had gotten used to bland plane food!


Kim ordered the Flaming Cheese, as you can see her working on it.


We also ordered a Spaghetti Bolognese - I split that with Kim, while Mom and Dad split the Osso Bucco.

Me and Dad:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't Spaghetti Bolognese! It was Garides mi Feta de Spaghetti.
Or something like that.
Anyway, hello! :D
By the way, don't bother clicking my link. I had to use an account to comment.