Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Phantom of the Opera

We watched it last week!

Okay, okay, I have to admit that this was an American-Idol-influenced decision (contestants sang Andrew Lloyd-Webber compositions). But Javi and I were really planning on watching Phantom a long time ago but decided to wait until it got warmer. Honest! :)

Naturally, no one was allowed to take photos during the performance, but I managed to get a few shots of the stage before and after the show, as well as during intermission.


The famous chandelier


Jennifer Hope Wills as Christine Daae

The cast

Howard McGillin as the Phantom
(Tim Martin Gleason as Raoul in the background)
Sigh! What a show! For those who haven't watched it yet, you cannot miss it! I just have two tips for you:

1. Make sure you don't get a row past J - otherwise, you end up under the mezzanine and can't see the chandelier when it gets brought up at the beginning of the show.

2. Always look out for the Phantom - he shows up when you least expect it!

Enjoy the show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!
EVIL!

Whatever, I'll watch it someday! HMPH!

We're watching Cinderella in August. :D >:D

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAHHH!! I just hope that the seats we got are good. :|
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!

*SMUG* *SMUG* *SMUG* *SMUG*
>:D

Anonymous said...

I wanna be able to watch as many Broadway plays and classical music concerts as I can. :D